Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dark Age: Feudal Lords Cards to Trade

I have collected a nearly-complete set of the out-of-print Dark Age: Feudal Lords cards. I am still missing the following rare cards:
  • Once More Into the Fray
  • Bad Doc Leader
  • Clergy Ann
  • Sewage Plant
  • Water Hole
  • Field Medic
  • Hypnotism
  • Quick Shot
  • Artifact: Brain Expander
  • Artifact: Efficiency Bot
  • Artifact: Wise Leader
  • Hoodoo Totem
  • I Hear Good Things
  • Glue Cannon
I'd like to trade for these, but would consider trades for other rare cards that I have one of. Get in touch if you'd like to trade Dark Age: Feudal Lords cards. To trade, I have multiples of all common (C1 or C2) cards available to trade, as well as all uncommon (U1 or U2) cards. Among the different types of rare cards(R1 or R2 or extremely rare foil, fixed, or limited) I have the following duplicates:
  • Any Character cards except Red
  • Most Instant cards except Nope, Razor Wire Spring Trap, Once More Into the Fray, Imposter, Frustrate Defense, Blood Rival
  • The following Leader cards only: HooDoo Leader, Survivalist Leader, Witness Leader
  • The following Location cards only: Forest, Grav Field, Magnetic Core, Mega Mall
  • All Victory cards except I Hear Good Things
  • The following rare Weapon cards only: Reactive Shield, Holy Symbol, Light Armor, Spinning Spear, Viz Noise Generator
Get in touch if you would like to trade cards. You can leave a comment with an e-mail address, and I will not publish it (comments on this blog are moderated). I am considering whether it might possibly be useful to put up cards for sale on eBay, perhaps a generic buy-it-now for any common, another for uncommon, and a third for rares. If you have an interest in that let me know.

No comments: