Friday, January 20, 2012

Mythos Limited and Dreamlands Cards for Trade (20 Jan 2012)

For Mythos Limited, I have no more "needs" (I have a complete set), however, I would still trade for any investigator cards in good condition, or the following wants:
Dendrophobia
The Lonely House in the Woods
An Unexpected Calamity
Mosque of Ibn Tulun
I have multiples of every other card available for trade. I will also consider cross-game trades if you can help me complete my New Aeon or Dark Age: Feudal Lords sets. For Mythos Dreamlands, I have no more needs, but will also trade for investigator cards in good condition, or the following wants:
Days of Wine and Roses
The Voynich Manuscript
A Midsummer Night's Dream
Carter's Quest
Battle Axe
Carter's Clock
Gate of Deeper Slumber
Great Library of the Dreamlands (Dylath-Leen)
The Causeway and Father Neptune
Dhole
Whirligig
Cultus Maleficarum

No comments: