Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Rest of Jonathan Coulton's Set

I have a new index page and the whole Pontiac show is now available here.

I have changed the ID3 tagging of the files slightly, and there are now zip files of both sets as well as the whole show for your download convenience. Note that I've deleted the original files and am re-uploading MP3 files as well as the new zip files as I write this, and the upload is taking a while, so it is possible you might hit the server while the file is still on its way. If so, I apologize; please try again in a few hours.

Thanks for everyone's support working on this project. I really enjoyed the show and hope you enjoy the recording. Thanks to the artists themselves for allowing distribution of their work. If you enjoy the recordings please support the artists financially and tell everyone you know about them!

No comments: